Saturday, June 27, 2015

Knock Out

For 3 days now I have felt like I have had a nasty case of the flu.  It isn't the flu...allergies, weather...rain rain damp...blech.

I had a charter school call me for an interview for this next Tuesday.  I don't even remember applying to them.  If I did it was quite a while ago.  I can't find the application.  I don't know what I applied for!   But I am doing my research on the school.  My most recent Special Ed. instructor is here in Ohio.  She filled me in on all the new changes to the state curriculum.  What a mess.  She also advised me on what to study up on. 

Jackie told me that when the interview is over, the one question I should ask them is when I can start...after I have convinced them that I am perfect for the job.  I will have to think about that.  I am going to take some questions with me. 

I gave up taking Sudafed a few years ago.  It was when I got vertigo from a sinus infection I let go too long without doing something about it.  The nurse practitioner told me why Sudafed was bad and mucinex should be the drug of choice.  I have decided that mucinex is good for congestion however, for sinus problems...I am going back to Sudafed.  So, I went to the store and found some.  My head feels somewhat better already AND I have some energy. 

TJ and Bethany are walking around with their chins dragging.  Evil Spawn has turned out to be even worse than I had come to accept.  They gave him an ultimatum concerning Thug Life...he either gets her out of his life and grow into his age OR they will lock him out of their lives.  He basically told them it is his life and he will see whom he wants.  So....they are looking for locks.  Such a waste of flesh. 

Their biggest problem with it all...he lectured them endlessly about what type of people he would find unacceptable to have in their lives.  And this female he has chosen to have in his life is everything he lectured them that would be unacceptable.  Besides the fact that she is pretty trashy. 

In the meantime, Dwane keeps after me.  He insists we would be great together.  He is going into preaching.  Right now he has a photography studio and a jazz band.  He is a big guy.  Tall, kinda big around the middle but that isn't a thing.  I don't know...I guess time will tell.  I am not there.

No comments: