Saturday, June 20, 2015

I Saw it on Jerry Springer

There are lots of things and relationships and problems going on...complications...knots...crossroads...but I just know that I want to hit someone with a sledge hammer.

Evil Spawn's nephew Tommy contacted me thru FB a few nights ago.  I thought it was odd.  He hasn't talked to me for over a year.  The timing along with the argument that TJ had with his father over the Thug gf photos and whatever it was she said about me (which I found out later and frankly, she is so minus on the IQ scale that I don't care what she says)...I was paranoid and figured Tommy was fishing for anything I might say.  Concerning Thug or Evil Spawn. 

Tommy said he met her and couldn't stand her.  He said he missed me...that I am still his Aunt.  But then I realized what the whole thing was about.  He said he wished things were like they used to be...everyone together and happy...before his parents divorced even.  He said he didn't know what his uncle is thinking.  He said that his uncle would someday realize the mistake he made and come back.  I told him that it is over and he can't come back.  There is no fixing it.

And after he and I stopped messaging, I thought about it and I realized...I meant it.  I don't know what Tommy wanted from me or thought I could or would do about any of it. 

The only thing I try not to think about is all the old memories that I thought were good...I don't know who he is now...that changes every memory in my head. 

And my son is with his fiancĂ©e staying at his dad's mom's house for the weekend.  He went up there to attend the wedding of a friend.  My ex MIL got after him about not talking to his dad very much.  I know TJ can stick up for himself.  It still makes me mad.  Then there was an argument with his cousin Kevin that showed up with his gf for the weekend.

Kevin knows how to pick them.  This is the second one he has picked up that is pregnant with a baby that isn't his.  They are basically homeless right now.  And he complained to TJ about him (TJ) not liking the new Thug in Evil Spawn's life. 

I told TJ to give Kevin his father's # and perhaps Evil Spawn will help him out. 
I am SO over that family.  And I am SO over the ex.

I just accept that he is slime.  And he likes slime.  The whole family is an episode of Jerry Springer.

No comments: