Tuesday, June 9, 2015

And I am Still Here

I did not much of anything today....yesterday now.  I was up until 2:30 a.m. Monday getting my class assignments done and in.  I had until 3 a.m. because it had to be in my 12 a.m. Arizona time.  I could have had it in a lot sooner but I decided to watch the NBA finals.  I sacrificed.  LOL 

The dogs let me sleep in until almost 9 a. m. because I let them out rather late.  And then, when I woke up I realized I didn't have a paper to work on!  I did not do yardwork because the rain was off and on and everything was soaked.  I could have done some housework but...I didn't.  Big mistake.

I have 2 dates this week...2 different guys.  The one on Wednesday (Brian) lives more than an hour away.  Then there is Dan...Friday evenings at a mom n pop restaurant here in town.  He is about a 20 minute drive into the country from here.  There is still another guy that lives in the next town, Jim, who wanted me to meet him for dinner here in town tomorrow night (tonight now).  I put him off.  This whole dating thing makes me want to have a panic attack. 

I have been watching James MacDonald and more Joyce Meyer.  James MacDonald is phenomenal.  He really digs deep.  Joyce helps smooth you out.  Between the two of them I have really faced all the things I have done wrong that helped crumble my relationships.  It has been really cathartic.  I have done a lot of repentance and cleaning out the crumbs. 

TJ has been doing quite a bit of news anchoring.  He got called in to do a few hours of anchoring tonight because of storms and accidents closing down two different sections of freeway.  He is still pretty nervous but he is getting better. 

Tomorrow (today!) I can't be such a plop.  I have a lot to do.  Some of it I WANT to do.  LOL

3 comments:

BryM said...

Housework: YUCK!!!! :D Dating: Double YUCK! LOL Just don't take it too seriously...look at it as just having dinner with a friend and hopefully that'll take some of the edge off of it. And carry your mace. :D

Nancy said...

I carry a stun gun. ;)

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.