Sunday, November 15, 2015

Go Peddle Caring Somewhere Else

Evil Spawn's name has been changed to "The Darkness".  Dark for short.

Dark spoke with both of OUR kids.  I told them he was going to call them and be manipulative.  He will make all kinds of excuses and expect that they will believe him. Therefore, if they have an opinion or thought about anything, they need to make sure they tell him so he doesn't falsely believe he is manipulating anyone.

Well...they DID tell him. And every excuse he lobbed at them they threw back in his face.  I was most surprised at my daughter because she REALLY let him have it.

He kept telling the kids that he knew I wasn't talking to him because I was mad at him.  He wanted them to tell me things but they told him they were not going to relay anything he had to say because I had heard it and it meant nothing.

So, I wrote him one more, LAST, email and explained to him it wasn't anger that had made me block him from my phone or my email...it was how he treated me and his choices.  I was not friends with people that treated me the way he did.  I no longer cared about him at all because he had finally killed off any feelings I had for him in anyway.  I am not angry with him because that would mean I care in someway...and I don't.  There is no reason for us to communicate.  The kids are adults and he can talk to them and they could contact him themselves if they wanted to.  We are divorced so I have no reason to want to talk to him or communicate.

And I honestly have no desire to communicate or care what the feck he is doing or with whom.  I told him I do not care if he is happy, miserable, alive or dead.  And, I don't .  If someone told me today that he fell over dead, I would shrug.  I would not cry or feel like I should go to his funeral.  I simply do not care.

It is weird.  I do not know who he is.  I thought I did but the truth of it is that he was just pretending.  That must have just killed him.  But...he evidently was miserable and I know I was.   So...what is the point?  There is none.

I told him "do not care about me.  Do not keep a spot in your heart or mind for me.  I do not need your help. Do not buy me a Christmas present.  I am not buying you anything." He had told our son he was going to buy me something and call it a 'house present'...like he did last year.

If he buys me something I will hand it back.  I do not want it.  He told the kids he is going to be in town Christmas Eve and checking into a hotel then he will be here early Christmas morning.  I am changing the frequency on the garage door opener and the code on the key pad opener.  He still has a button in his car that is programmed to the garage door opener.  As far as I know he does not have a key to the front door.

If he wants to see the kids on Christmas he will have to knock on the door and let me invite him in, like a guest.  I really don't want him to ruin my Christmas but the only way he can do that is if I care.


No comments: