Sunday, November 15, 2015

And Then There Was Light

I have been dancing and singing most of the weekend.

I have gotten my Thanksgiving dinner organized.  I have a lot of the Christmas presents taken care of. And today I scored a used table and chairs set for my son and his fiancee for their first apartment.  It cost me a whole $40.  It is going to be a joint Christmas present.

I am looking forward to my week off for Thanksgiving because I have so much I can accomplish around the house!  Seriously doing some rearranging and fixing of things.  Yes...I...am!!!

I was going to do more than I did today BUT it was sunny and warm and after picking up the table and chairs...and hiding it at Jordan's...I meandered around the holiday deco section at the Menard's store.  I was getting decoration ideas.  I saw some things that made me go, "REALLY?  How much do they want for that?  I can make it myself...and better."  I have pine cones and sticks.  I refuse to pay someone $20 for a star made out of sticks with a bit of fake greenery and pine cones glued to it.  Or poinsettias made out of burlap and sprayed red.

I have been taking probiotics for almost a week now and my jeans are fitting like they should again.  I have not weighed myself.  I don't want to.  If my jeans start to feel looser I will.  I still have to work my DDP Yoga into the equation.  I need the strength.

Life is going to get better.  It is better all ready.  I feel like I was just set free from a bad habit.  It is as if...someone turned the light on!  And even those descriptions do not describe how I feel.  I have no words.  I just know it is awesome.  Thank you God for sticking with me.  Light the way and I will follow.

No comments: