Thursday, July 12, 2012

OF course...

Well...I am one step closer to being stuck working at the convenience store.  Don't know why I thought I just MIGHT make it into being an online educator.  I just got my official 'we have decided on pursuing other candidates' email this morning.  Every time. 

I so wish I had had a crystal ball back in 1979.  I would have done as my cousin Rick and taken up studying for a degree in computer programming way back then.  It was new and not too many ppl were getting into it.  He has made quite a good living at it (of course, he is a major geek with limited social skills...but I could be that very easily, too). 

This teaching degree I got myself has never really amounted to a whole lot.  Don't know WHY I wasted the time and money on taking those classes a couple of years ago to get my license renewed. 

Oh well...

Now I will go be depressed...

No comments: