Wednesday, September 9, 2015

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

So, not this last weekend, but the weekend before...the last weekend of August...I woke up on Sunday morning, opened up my email and there was a notification that Thug Life had sent me a connection request on my LinkedIn.  I sent a text to Evil Spawn and told him what she had done and I told him she is certifiable and it would be a cold day in hell...but she would deny it...again.

I would have gone on my merry way BUT...he did something that raised a big fat red flag...he apologized!!! He said, I am so sorry. You do not deserve any of this.  I am still in Tucson when I get home I will put an end to it for good.

Huh.  So, I mentioned it to Karen.  She, being the great friend that she can be, went to Thug Life's FB page and copied the rant she was having...with MY NAME smack dab in the middle of it...and sent me a copy.  I read it and wow...she was angry at EVERYONE!  She ranted about Evil's whole family ad how she had blocked them alllll....and on and on.

I sent it to him.  Then he called me and explained how when he had gone to Canada, he found out his Iphone was connected to his Ipad (both company equipment) and she discovered this also.  He  had left the Ipad in his apartment, she had a key to the place and was there while he was gone, and followed his phone calls and texts while he was away.  She saw every text he had sent to me and any phone call to his kids or me.  I do not recall a phone call from/to him.

So,..now back to The Sunday...he called me at one time during the day and I was busy.  So I tried to call him back and I got, "This phone is no longer accepting calls from this number."  Bethany had just gotten home from work so I asked to borrow her phone.  I called him and the call went through.  He was surprised that it was me.  I told him why I didn't answer his call and then told him that I got the message that his phone was no longer accepting calls from my phone.  He says, :"Oh REEEEEEAAALLLY?"  She had figured out how to block me from his phone...because HE HAD LEFT HIS IPAD AT HOME AGAIN!  I went off on him...about his stupidity!

We figured out that she had hacked into his personal AND business email.  He had dinner with his boss that night and had to let his boss know about the Ipad unlock and email hack.  That must have been some conversation!

Even better...she could get into his apartment and he had guns and ammo in there,..not all under lock and key.  AND the stuff that he came here to get Memorial Day weekend he had stored at Thug's step mom's house.

Bonus...he tells me she is bipolar and abuses her meds.  shocker.  I felt like he was walking into a real nasty set up.

So,.. he got home that following Tuesday and found out she had totally moved into his apartment,  She gave up HER place.

I left my house Thursday night to go to visit my parents and spend some weekend time with my friend Jackie.  TJ called me Thursday night while I was driving to tell me that he had called his dad to find out if he was alive or dead.  He said 'dad' was home sick and had been since he got home from Tucson.  He had been sitting for days trying to remember all of his accounts and passwords and changing them all.  He had called the bank and ordered a new card.

Today, Bethany says she got a call from him yesterday and he told her that he discovered about her moving in.  He tried to break it off with her, she took a bunch of pills and drove off,  She ended up rear ending someone and she can't afford to fix her car so she is still in his apartment.

On top of that, she had to take HIM to the ER...he had an awful pain in his stomach, lower back, and his vision started going blurry.  He was terribly dehydrated and has some sort of bug on top of it...but the hospital did not know what it is.  So they gave him 2 shots and some pills.  He has been home sleeping a lot. He says he can't stay awake.

I just wonder if he does have a bug...or there is something going into him...without his knowledge.

I might not jump to that conclusion but she is nuts.

He has really really got himself into a deep pile of doo.  I pray for his safety and health.  I also pray that he does not lose his job.

I, in the meantime, realized that during her two separate rants about me was her going off because her feelings were hurt.  She had gone through his email and he had saved every email I sent him and she read all of the things I had said to him about her...including the warnings.  So, I apologized to HIM about it.  I had no right to say anything to him about her or his life choices.  And this is the truth.

It is not about what she said about me...that is her problem.  I don't care what she says because I don't know her.  It means nothing to me.  I just had to apologize for my wrong doing.

I have come to understand a lot of things about him and his choices through all of this.  AND I also came to realize that I do not love him in any way.  Not even a little bit.  I don't hate him...I just do not want anything more to do with him.  I will pray for him and hope his journey will take him into a better direction and into safety.

The end of a long, stress filled road.

And even though I am putting in really long hours at my job, I love it still.  I am happy with my chaotic home life.  It is chaotic but we love each other and it is working.  I am not interested in adding anyone else to my life right now.  It will get there someday perhaps.

No comments: