Saturday, September 19, 2015

Holds Water like a Sieve

I was feeling  anxious today.  I was examining all the money that will need to go out in the next few weeks because of various things.  It's life.

Another source of anxiety is the change in my job.  I would be okay with it except the Leads keep telling us how everyone is working so hard to iron things out...be patient.  And my co-workers all seem like they are falling apart over the change.  Our teams have been blown apart into 3 different sections and the section I am in is really no section at all since we will be primarily working on our own. 

To top it off, Evil Spawn called me.  He told me some things about Thug Life and that situation that changes the story a bit more...again...again it makes him sound like a bit of a victim...and I just listen and think that he is really stupid in one of two ways: 1) that he got into this, or, 2) he thinks I  going to swallow it and feel sorry for him.

I just get more aggravated.  His reasons he had told be before, that he had for divorcing me was:
A)  I became complacent and gained weight,
B)  I didn't get a job,
C)  I didn't show him enough affection.

Here's the problems:
A)  the woman he took up with is not only over weight, she is homely besides.
B)  I told him once the kids were out of school I would get a job...which I did.
C)  he didn't hug me or show me much affection either.

He is a moron.  He didn't appreciate someone who was there for him, no matter what...put my family before myself...did not spend his money on me, and me alone...conducted myself with class...gave him every reason to trust me...

I didn't give him any drama. 

Tonight is one of those nights when I really needed to feel loved...that someone was there for me.  And I don't know what I did to deserve being alone.

No comments: