Friday, December 27, 2019

Dancing Out in Front

     And so the list begins.  I have several little things I want to take care of  ahead of time instead of ignoring it and then wishing I had been more proactive.  I have it all broke down by day and doing a little of everything every day.  I did not too much yesterday because I did not sleep well the night before and was feeling blah...plus I got caught in the loop of binge watching something and I was determined to finish it so that it would not be luring me in and messing up my plans.

     I did not put reading on my list.  I figured it is a foregone conclusion that I could sit and do some reading when I needed a rest.  Of course, I will not allow myself to do too much of that because at some point I will sit and not get back up. 

    My exercise 'room' equipment is finally getting used each day.  I need to want to take better care of myself. 

     My kids are being very quiet with me today.   No texts, no calls...and I know why.  They are visiting with Flawless and Twit today.  Bethany and Jordan had dinner with them last night.  They are afraid of saying anything to me about their visits.  I don't want it to be ackward for them but at the same time, I don't need to hear it.  So, it will be quiet for a while and I get it.  I will keep myself busy today anyway.

   Well, time to get back to my list of things.  It is warm enough yesterday and today so that I could have the sunroom open with the gas stove on so that Lucy can be out there and watch out the windows.  It makes her happy. 

No comments: