Friday, August 8, 2014

One Big Headache

I have good days and bad days.  Today I am feeling very anxious.  So anxious I am immobile.  There is the depression...mixed with the anxiety.  Didn't really know you could have both at the same time.

Next week Troy will get his certified letter.  Then it will be on.

I am still filling out job apps. 

My son is having a difficult time.  He got a job offer that he really wanted.  But then they started putting him through a deep background check.  And now they are trying to decide if they do want to hire him or not because of a misdemeanor that happened 6 years ago and all he had to do was serve 40 hours of community service.  Most places are looking at felonies.  And his record has been squeaky clean for 6 years. 

He and I are both ripping our hair out.  I have to do more praying.

I have had so much anxiety throughout my life with all the packing and moving...trying to raise kids and worrying about the new schools...getting used to all the new surroundings..

Things changed drastically 2 years ago when Troy was let go from Rockwell.  I had started a job...he got a job he hated and was just angry all the time.  Then he got a job in another state and moved.  I have been reeling through it all.  And here things are going through another change.  Going from a family of 4 to a family of 3.  It is more of a legality.  but it is also something in the head.

It would be difficult on its own...but looking for a job too.  And now this thing with TJ and the job.

I guess I need to spend more time on my knees talking to God. 

My head hurts. 

No comments: