Thursday, March 31, 2011

Looking for Miracles

We knew it was going to be hell on wheels when Sr. had to go through withdrawal.  We are all suffering.  Sr. has been after TJ every day...yelling about the same things.  TJ has been sick fighting off a wisdom tooth infection and a sinus infection.  He just started antibiotics Tuesday.  He has been trying. 

Last night, Troy started in again and TJ just opened his mouth and let it fly.  Troy has been pushing, trying to get the kid to explode so he could use it for an excuse.  Things got physical and I had to step in but it wasn't easy.  Troy provoked TJ, TJ provoked right back...and Troy threw the first punch...then hand on the kid's throat and up agains the wall.  I would have punched him if I had gotten there fast enough.  TJ punched him and I grabbed his arm. 

In the end, after I got my daughter and son out of hte house, left her with a friend and drove around talking to him...while Troy took off then came back...everyone got an apology except me.  I heard Troy packing his bags...making a big noise about it, wanting me to intervene.  I just got on my exercise machine and ignored him.  I am so freakin' sick of the drama.  I am so freaking sick of having to intervene and calm everyone down...being the go between.  I am freaking sick of being told I am not being supportive.

Then, on top of everything else, the girl that TJ has been friends with from last year, picked yesterday to get into it with her mother.  When she does that, her bipolar nut of a mother calls my son and yells at him cuz she says her daughter's beligerence is his fault.  So, true to form the bipolar witch called him last night.  I had JUST been talking to him about how that association was not a good one and could only cause more drama and trouble and he just needed to back away.  Well....I had been trying to let him handle it all but last night was NOT the night...so I grabbed the phone, told her she was not EVER to speak to my son again and I hung up on her.  I messaged that girl and told her exactly how I felt about all of it and I did not approve of the relationship.  She told me she understood and she had appreciated how nice I had always been to her and the advice I had given her and she didn't want to cause us any trouble.  She said she would not be contacting TJ for a long time...things had to blow over and she didn't know when that would be.

I feel bad for the girl but TJ is in no position EVER to put up with the hassle and I surely don't need anymore.

Today I feel like I have gone 9 rounds with Sugar Ray.  And I'm not talkin' 'bout Dancing With the Stars. 

I am not sure I can handle 2 more years. 

btw...Troy left today with his computer bag to see a client.  No suitcases.  Guess he didn't get the attention he wanted about it and decided not to leave.

I have prayed for miracles and seen them happen.  I really don't have a clue as to where to turn and where to go at this point.  I need another miracle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm never gonna complain about a bad day I have ever. Hang in there.

Secret said...

Wow! I hope things have calmed down since this post! Maybe he should leave...at least for a few weeks to get himself under control - & give you 3 a break!

Hmm Thinking & praying for you, N!