Monday, June 10, 2013

Whine...Not Just for Drinking

Just when I think that I might actually miss the spouse when he leaves for Wichita...then he acts like HIM.

I got up at 5:30 (cuz that's when his alarm goes off and he's in the shower) and packed his lunch...that included making a fruit salad.  I made the coffee.  He grabbed it and left.  I then packed MY lunch, got a shower, ate some breakfast, fed the dogs, then drove through the pouring rain and traffic to my own job...where I had to listen to phone call after phone call of nasty, crazy ppl calling me everything but green...drive home in the backed up traffic...only to have him get home slightly after me and complain that he had to help make dinner AND complain that he had to eat his fruit salad with a spoon because I didn't pack a fork.

wah. AND then he wanted to argue with everyone at the dinner table because none of us know anything...he's the all knowing.

yeah...good times.  good times.

The only thing I'm really freaking out about is what the financial situation is going to be like. 

I keep sending out resume's and applications; praying that something good happens. 

This is me...being brief about it because I really don't want to think/talk about any of it much.  I am just trying not to think about too far ahead because if I do I'll FREAK.  I have lots of offers of  'call me if you need to talk' and some of them are really insistant on wanting to talk to me about it...and I don't want to.

I have also had lots of 'offers' of extra rooms for me to come and visit with them in various parts of the country.  HELLO!  I have a job.  No one has THAT much vacation time!

No comments: