Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Big Melt

 This week has been extremely stressful.  Along with all of the other problems...trying to write IEPs, teach classes, record extra help sessions, our school system going on the blink...the Language Arts teacher quit Thursday morning.  THEN the lawn guy showed up and I told him if he wanted to wait until he mowed the lawn of the woman behind me so that he could do them both at the same time, that was okay with me.  He left.  Then called me up 3 hours later yelling at me that I was just trying to save money so he wasn't going to mow my lawn anymore.  

He wouldn't let me talk.  He said he'd made up his mind and hung up.  It sent me into an emotional tailspin.  It was like major PTSD.  My mind goes spinning, my chest hurts and it lasted for the rest of the day and night...into the next day.  It took me until this afternoon to feel somewhat normal.  

Then I watched a show that had something going on in it that started it all up again.

I would love to 'get help' but I can't afford it.  I don't know if it would even help.  The whole thing worries me because I know that on my mom's side of the family they ended up in states of paranoia as they aged.  I am too young to be in that state yet but I could be sinking into it all ready.  

I sit here and start feeling badly that I am alone and don't see much of anyone and if I sat here and died I am not sure there would be anyone that would feel bad or miss me.  I know that isn't true because my family would.  But friends?  Who?  Susan and Debbie would miss me but probably not much.  We all have been so busy with new things in our lives and our jobs we haven't had much time to spend together.  I am hoping by October that will change a bit.

But I want to be loved...someone that would be so heartbroken if I died.  Someone whose life I would make a big hole in if I died.  

I also realized something else today.  I got out of the house and went to a very long garage sale.  It was a 60 mile long garage sale.  I think we went 10 miles.  I stopped at my parents' for a little bit.  Then came home.  I felt better.  I need to get out and have a group of people.  

I have to make sure I go to church on Sundays and Bible study on Wednesday night.  I need a group of people and out of my house.  My mental health depends on it.  

No comments: