Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Heat It Up

I'm melting, I'm melting!

I am in a battle with the Japanese Beetles over my gorgeous climbing rose bushes.  I have been spraying them with an essential oil spray.  It has not deterred all of them.  I really hate to break out the sevin dust.

I am not finishing any new outside projects because of the heat and the rebar is not going to work to hold my screen because it was too tall and thin. I could not get it deep enough into the ground.  So...I have to come up with something different.  It will have to wait until the heat wave ends.  

Oh...did not get that teaching job.  I feel like God is telling me to be still.  Things have settled down around my house.  I don't know how I will afford a car replacement but God will provide.

TJ got a job with McGraw-Hill in there online programs training department for schools.  It is a 4 month contract position for now but they said they could have some fulltime positions after. I am praying this works out for him!

I am working on my bedroom...paint, floors. It is going slowly cuz I was feeling pretty awful for a few days last week AND I am trying to enjoy some of my vacation time.  

Nothing else really going on.  

No comments: