Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Oy with the Poodles Already

I did it.  I met Matt for dinner.  WHYYYYY????

Let's just say, besides the fact that his picture was not a true representation of him, personality wise he was an obnoxious ass.

Nuff said.  That's done.

I am on vacation this week.  Vacation from my paying gig.  I am doing some things around the house.  Mostly trying to get the outside fixed up.  I like getting things cleaned up and everything is growing so nice!  I think this year I may add some more rose bushes.  I do have to replace one of the Spirea bushes that took a powder on me.  Not sure why.  It just did.  I want to do something with the backyard this year.

I also have a kitchen I want to do something with...paint the cupboards and the walls, put up my backsplash.  It will look so nice!  I just need to do it...stick to it.  I hope my job doesn't kill me this summer.  LOL

I have 3 more weeks of real school after my vacation.  Then they will have us do 'something' for about 2 more weeks.  THEN we all have 2 weeks off.

TJ and Brit are deep into the last plans for their wedding. They are getting married in a vineyard and having a country themed small reception.  I volunteered to do the food and they are making it easy.  Bbq chicken, ham, green bean casserole, corn, corn bread, cole slaw...and perhaps I can do some of my potato salad.  There will be the wedding cake, of course.  I hope it is a really nice day for them.


No comments: