Sunday, April 24, 2016

Healing on the Inside

Brokeness precedes...

If you don't deal with it, you will be broken.

I know...you may wonder why, after my last post, I am doing this.  However, I heard from Matt again.  He sent me a text saying, I want to meet you Nancy.  What's it going to take?

So, I decided to meet him.  I believe he may be disappointed because he goes on about how I am pretty but I don't think he has a true idea of how overweight I have become.  Then again, he may be no prize himself...and I am speaking personality wise.

I realized that I have been feeling heartbroken...just broken inside.

Most people would tell me I really don't have much to complain about...they don't understand why I feel so badly about finally being rid of Darkness.  I know these things but I still feel empty and hurt and broken.

I hope Jean is wrong about it taking the equivalent of half of the time you were married to get over it.  I would hate to think it will take me 12 and a half years to get beyond being broken.


No comments: