Thursday, July 16, 2015

Ups and Downs...Ins and Outs

It is official.  I have a job!!  I start the 27th.  whew!!

Then, I got on my Linked In to update it and found out that Evil Spawn's female friend, Thug Life, had been checking out my profile.  I gave him hell about it right away.  He told me she wasn't on Linked In...I told him she lied...shocker.  This, of course, set off a texting war back and forth a few times.  I told him to just leave me alone and take her with him.  I don't want her nose stuck in my life.  I have been ignoring both of them and don't want him in my life.  He told me I was being immature.  I told him I am allowed since he was immature enough to send me an "I think we should get a divorce" EMAIL. 

So...that's done.  PLEASE let him be GONE.

And just when my life was calming down...another 'adventure'.  My son's fiancée has moved in.  It has to do with a domestic situation at her mom and step-dad's home that  her sister started.  Brit has packed her things and left the crazy mom and sister for good.  The poor girl is so hurt but I have been trying to reassure her that I will help her as much as possible. 

Not sure how the adjustment is going to be. 

Anyway...I am taking them all out to dinner tonight.  ouch.
(by ALL OUT I was referring to Bethany, TJ, Brit, Amber, Amy)

update:  I got an email from the school...they want me to start in 3 days (20th) instead.  At least it is VIRTUAL training.  I thought I had a week to get their paperwork and background check done AND get the son's fiancée settled in.  I am NOT complaining though!  Not AT ALL.

No comments: