Thursday, March 10, 2016

Walking On Sunshine

I did it...turned another corner.

I am keeping a tentatively good grip on my job right now.  I have arranged my day differently so that I have some time in the middle of it to go downstairs and do a quick 10 minutes on the gazelle (burns about 220 calories) then shower and grab a healthy lunch.  It help me through the day.  Then I do about 10 more minutes before I allow myself to eat dinner.  Today I did not...I had to make up for taking yesterday off.

I called my afternoon off a mental health break.  Bethany is off from college for her spring break and she and I went to the organic food and pharm market, the shoe store, the book store and out to dinner.  I got myself some sweet Sketchers with memory foam that make my exercise experience so much better!

I am feeling better.  I still don't sleep great at night.  I wake up too early.

TJ and Brit are still planning on getting married.  I see possible disaster up ahead BUT I will pray for them instead.  I do not know the future.  They have decided to go on the honeymoon he wanted to go on in the first place....Florida to Disney World and Universal Studios. They tossed things out and she didn't seem to like most of them so she finally agreed to the first option.

This is a short one.  Not much to say.  I have lots to do and not enough time to do it.  Of course, if I keep sleeping 4 hours at night, I might have enough time after all.

No comments: