Saturday, December 27, 2014

Narcissistic Tendencies

I do not know WHERE to begin.  I need to go out into the middle of the woods...far, far away from all humanity...and just scream my head off...all the things that I would like to scream in the face of the Narcissistic Asshole from whom I was recently divorced. 

To begin with...Christmas morning he decided he was going to Skype with the kids while they opened their presents.  I had suggested it about a month ago and he whined that he didn't want to get up that early.  I told him he could go back to bed but whatever...why put himself out for the kids.  So he decides the day before that he is going to do it.  Fine.

I sat to the side and let him have his time with the kids and I didn't have to see him and vice versa.  I heard him.  Turns out he wasn't there alone.  The kids didn't tell me until this morning...the day after Christmas...just so I wouldn't be upset on Christmas Day.  I had one day to not feel so badly about him.  Although, I will admit the sound of his voice irritated me.  And I was feeling past any anger towards him...or any feeling.  It was making me feel lighter and happier.

So, it came out.  TJ said he was pissed because his dad thinks everyone is so stupid that they wouldn't notice the shadows of someone moving around behind him, that he was whispering over his shoulder, and Bethany saw him hand someone a box.  I told TJ that perhaps his dad wanted us to know about her.  He seems to think it is more that his dad thinks he is smarter than everyone else and we are all stupid. 

I confronted his dad in text about it.  At first he got angry and said it is his private business.  Then he backed up and said he isn't saying there was anyone there.  I told him I was pretty sure he wasn't whispering over his shoulder to himself and handing boxes to ghosts.  AND I am pretty sure she didn't just pop up out of nowhere over night.  He told me not to jump to conclusions and that I had already made my mind up to what I was going to believe and that it wasn't necessarily right.  He was getting mad and I told him I didn't know why he was getting mad.  We are divorced and why should he care WHAT I think.  I really don't care what he DOES...I just get pissed that he can't tell the truth where a lie will do.  Then again, I don't know why I ever expected him to be truthful.  I told him I am not planning revenge or anything.  I just don't care at all.

Frankly, now that I have been proven right about my suspicions I feel SO much better.  I will no longer blame myself about any of it. PLUS, considering how he acted when he visited at Easter time, things he said afterwards, and the week before he suddenly told me he wanted a divorce, I think it is a bit more than just having a gf.  I am thinking he got himself into a stupid position.  That could be wrong but it is kinda difficult to hide that sort of thing.  All I know is I am going to get a quit claim deed done so I can get his name off the deed to this house so that if the skank has reason to take him to court and go after him for money, etc. she won't get her claws into MY house.  I am not going to lose out, again, because of his stupidity. 

THEN our son looked at the shirts his dad bought him...3 of them...3 bow ties, 3 shirts.  The shirts are size large...he tried them on and he was swimming in them.  I looked at that and uttered, "WHAT A MORON! WHEN HAVE YOU EVER WORN A SIZE LARGE? IT IS WHAT HIS FAT ASS WEARS!"  TJ just looked at me and with a slight crooked smile on his face he said, "Tell me what you really think."  TJ wears a men's small.  This is how much his dad has ever paid attention.  

I told TJ that he had better text his dad about it because if I do, I will go off on him.  And it will do no good because he always finds some way to work things around to it being someone else's fault. 

All I know is...I am on to the next level.  If it turns out I am right about that skank being pregnant I will actually laugh and laugh.  He went out there to Kansas and thought he could do whatever he wanted to do and no one would know.  He is so very stupid that way. 

I did text him and tell him, "BTW, genius, if you want to have a relationship with your kids, NOTHING is ever just YOUR business."  He has always had some stupid idea that as long as what he did was not anywhere near us and did not include us, that it didn't matter and had no bearing on our lives.  I hit him over the head with that I don't know how many times.  "You are not an island!  You have a family and EVERYTHING you do has some impact on our lives too.  We are the ones that will have to live with the fall out."

He is a MORON.  yep...that's how I really feel.

No comments: