Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Making It Easier to Breathe

I finally got a call from His Highness on his way home from work today.  I am the reason for his headache.  He says there are other things going on.  He wouldn't elaborate.  BUT he WAS able to yell...about the house payments...the bank acct...getting rid of the dogs...the kids needing to support themselves...

Thank you sir...may I have another.

I was looking at Kansas divorce laws and Ohio divorce laws.  I think I would like to draw up dissolution papers first and see if he would go for it.  It would be quicker and cheaper.  Knowing he could be out from under 'obligations' and do this cheaply, he might go for it.

I have enough to deal with.  I have HAD enough to deal with. 

A lot of people have told me I should sell the house and downsize.  yes, but, I would either, A) have to rent..which is difficult with 3 dogs; or 2) try to get a loan to buy another house, even if it was smaller and less expensive.  It is easier to keep what I have already.  In time I will get rid of it.  I am not down for the count.  I will get other employment.  And if I end up having to farm out the dogs to other homes then I will deal with it.

I think Troy is using again.  Just didn't want to admit it out loud.  I don't believe in dump and run but I have had to pick him up and dust him off only to deal with his passive-aggressive bullying.  I am at a point where I just need peace and smiles.  I like sunshine and happiness.  He is the dark cloud of a tornado looming overhead. 

No comments: