Saturday, June 28, 2014

And the Cluster Flock Continues

My uncle died.  2 days later. 

Then my brother, who was going to put the kids up at his house while we were up there, txts me and lets me know that his wife's sister and BIL will be staying there.  My brother was the one that offered and I specifically asked him if Lisa's family was going to be there and he told me no.  So, with them there, we can't stay.

My oldest sister offered some accomodations but then she started telling ME what I should and should not do...and I told her forget it and hung up.  The monster spouse called his mother and asked her if she would like some company.   So my son and his fiancé will be staying with her and my daughter and I will be staying with my parents.  I was trying to avoid such scenarios because both my mom and my MIL are in bad health.  AND my youngest sibling thinks it is terrible that any of us are staying with our mom and she let me know that THEY are renting a house for the weekend. 

Not a good week. 

On the upside...I am still alive, so are my kids...I have a job...even if I hate it.  4 more weeks until they let me know if I stay or go. 

No comments: