Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Local Dump

I have to get it out of my system.  ALL of it out of my system...but I don't know where to start.

I applied for one of the supervisor openings at work.  I didn't even get called for an interview.  I have been there early, stayed late, cleaned up messes other ppl have made, dressed up every day for the job even though I didn't have to...and they interviewed someone who was there less time than I, dresses like a slob everyday for work, and showed up for the interview with her hair pulled back in a ponytail, no make up, wearing a blue button up shirt with the tails hanging out over the short black mini skirt with her fat, white legs with no pantyhose hanging out.  They said it was because she had Operations experience.  I HAVE A FUCKING COLLEGE DEGREE and know how to look like a FUCKING PROFESSIONAL!!!

AND there is the spouse whom I ever so stupidly gave up my teaching career for to follow from place to place every fucking 2 years and dusted off after his drug soaked decent into hell and put him back on his feet only to be belittled by him...who wouldn't have the career he has if I hadn't filled out the forms and set up the appts and found him a fucking place to live while he went to college and got his ASSociates degree..so he could get paid big bucks with company pd trips with company paid 4 star hotel rooms with company paid restaurant meals...

Who can't even be bothered to tell me during one of the weekday evening 2 minute conversations that his mother had major surgery.  Our son found out from his father's sister who won't talk to me and she said, "I told your dad." and our son had to say, "I haven't talked to my dad in months."  cuz even on father's day the offspring tried calling their dad and telling him happy father's day and he didn't answer the phone.  he texted one of them...only one...a TEXT and told them thanks.

Then my oldest sister informs me that my 93 year old uncle is in the hospital on a morphine drip after being brought in from the county nursing home all bruised up and bloody and they thought he had a broken neck...turns out is it badly sprained and swollen and he is dehydrated.  My parents have been at the hospital with him all day...won't leave his side.  And my oldest sister is getting pictures and hospital records to turn over to the state. 

There is something seriously fucked up

And now I have written the one of those words that I absolutely hate 5 times in this diatribe of mine.

DO YOU THINK I HAVE HAD IT AND FEEL THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY FUCKED (6) UP WITH THE UNIVERSE?  CAN YOU TELL?????

I need to punch someone.  Where is Weezer when you need her?

2 comments:

Whispered Promises said...

It is all very f*d up - its time to make some changes for the better.

Mister Ornery said...

Sometimes no other word will suffice. The important thing is, did it help to vent? Not just through use of the word, but letting out your aggravations and frustrations. I know, as one fluent in cussing, it often serves as a pressure release, after which I can think more clearly.