Sunday, September 15, 2013

Exercise Your Options

I don't know if this girl my son is dating is "the One" but they are both young. She has some growing up to do. I'm glad that he is not letting himself be jerked around like he used to do. I started using the elliptical again. Just a bit each day at first. But I'll get there. I used it yesterday before I made dinner for later..then went off to the outlet mall with my daughter and her friends so she could do some shopping with her bday money from me and her father. Yeah...you read that right. He transferred some money for me to give her. wow. Anyway...my hips got to hurting as I was walking from store to store. I blame it mostly on my shoes. They need better insoles. I made dinner ahead of time for two reasons: 1) so TJ could have something to eat before he went off to his internship/cameraman non-paying gig for the night; 2) I knew I would be too tired to want to cook when we got home. I made chicken and broccoli fettucini alfredo and had some fresh baked Italian bread. We got home, the girls set the table while I reheated it. We sat down to eat and joke. They all kept calling me "mom" and Amber said, "wouldn't that be cool if your really were our mom?" I just said, "not sure your moms would think it so cool...but thanks." TJ seems to like going and doing a comedy routine at the local comedy club on open mic night. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAx0ILEtqxU Bethany and I are planning on signing up for the Saturday morning TurboKick classes and Tuesday night beginners Yoga. Maybe that will help me get rid of some of me. Glad she suggested doing this together. Spend time with her while I can.

No comments: