Thursday, February 1, 2018

The Gum on My Shoe

My first weigh in...I lost 4.2 pounds.  That was amazing to me!  I have hit a few anxiety moments.  And then I have to fight the old habit of eating my emotions.

I am making it through everything okay.  My last few IEPs were really good.  I have pretty much gotten the hang of it.   I still have some way to go before I can figure I am an 'expert'.

The ex tricked me into calling him.  He is blocked from my phone.  He texted me asking me if I could talk for a minute. Since he had asked me to wait to until today to cash the alimony check, I thought that maybe there was another problem.  But no, it was about some piece of junk mail...something stupid. Then he started to tell me about the gf bringing up to him about getting married...he tells her he does not want to talk about that...he calls her parents mom and dad....all the time I was talking over him, "I do not need to know this!  It's none of my business!  I don't care!!!!"  Said bye and hung up.  Then I told him that there was no reason for any of that asinine conversation and to not EVER think that I want to know ANYTHING about their relationship.  To which he replied, "everything I say to you is bad" and I said, "Yep, now you get it".  But, the words went in my ears and I can't unhear them.

arg...go away. Get married, don't get married, fall in a sink hole and die...I don't care.

I have homework to do tonight but I have been tired for days.  I am getting a good night's sleep but still tired.

No comments: