Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Lost in Space

Okay...one month weight loss is a wee bit over 8 lbs.  It doesn't sound like a lot but the best part is I lost it without hardly trying.  I ate.  Tracked it.  Just ate a lot of food.  Weight Watchers is AWESOME.

Weather is warmer and I am trying to be more active.  A time will come where there will lots of garden work to do.

I am just looking forward to having this class done then the next 2 I will be taking for 6 weeks. Then I have to pass my license tests.  Sell my house.  Buy a new one.  Get moved and settled.  3 more classes in 6 weeks this summer.  Then I am going to relax.  I will not take on any projects.  No gardening (at least until the next summer).  No more classes (at least not for another 3 years).  I will get busy having a FUN life.  My own space.  Without any connection to ASS II.

I pray that my kids get their lives together.

Jordan bought Bethany a bearded dragon for Valentines Day. She has wanted for many years.  I hope she does not let him down.  I hope she loves him enough.

 This little 'lizard' was named Arwen.  They also have 2 cats: Frodo and Pippin.

Brittany still struggles and it causes TJ some struggles.  I am praying for them and not sure how it is going to work out.  Time will tell.  I also pray that TJ can find a better job cuz he needs it..deserves it.


No comments: