Sunday, February 19, 2017

Step Step Step...



I finally rearranged my office and put the 19 inch flat screen in there.  It is hooked up to a digital antenna so that I can watch the news in the morning while I work.  I am not sure why I want to watch the news.  It is just a lot of picking at the president.  I am over it.

On Valentine's morning I got a text from Douche complete with a kissy fact emogie.  It said, "happy Valentine's Day".  I said, "No.  You should be sending that to someone who likes you.  Not the woman you divorced"  I can't talk to him.

I have rearranged my work schedule.  I am trying something new...having open office hours each day and letting the parents and students pop in when it is convenient for them. The only stipulation is that they HAVE to check in with me once a week.    It worked pretty well this last week.  I only had to chase down 4 parents on Friday.

I have actually been exercising.  I don't want to have to do it but if I want to lose weight, I have to move.  After all, it is what keeps one healthy.

This is short.  I am feeling a bit tired and I have things to do.  Thank heavens this is a 3 day weekend.  And the weather is rather nice.  I can do something outside!
Image result for gardening

No comments: