Saturday, January 28, 2017

Another Page in the Book

I was getting ready to go to bed when I got a call thru Facebook messenger from a woman that had lived across the street from me when Douche and I had bought our first house. 

It's been years since I have seen her.

She said she'd noticed I was always posting stuff about narcissists on my FB.  Jaime had married one. 

Jaime was about 12 or so when we moved away.

Then Kim (the woman who had called) segued into how Douche had tried to hook up with her.

"Remember when you guys moved back this way and I had lost a lot of weight? He ran into me uptown and wanted me to hook up with him sometime."

It's not like there hadn't been other women that had been more than happy to let me know something had been going on.  But this one calls out of the blue, many years later, to tell me. Then she says, " I told him that you were my friend and I would not do that to you." She says it with a lot of pride in her voice as if she is expecting the gold medal.

Which makes me wonder...why would he think she might want to do that?  What was going on while we lived across the street?  What did she say to him that day to make him feel he could say that to her?

And she wanted me to thank her...

Did it bother her that maybe I was seeming too content?  She felt the waters needed to be stirred? 

He was a big piece of crap husband and she can take that story and toss it on the pile. 

1 comment:

Jo ~ said...

wow she's got some nerve...