Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Break-Ups Don’t Have to Leave You Broken



This guy was wrong about one thing...what I imagined it would be like if my marriage ended was worse than I imagined when it happened...not the other way around.

I was surprised, too.

But I have realized something else.  I have kept myself busy.  I have thrown myself into projects to prove to myself that I can do things myself.  I needed to find that person in me again.  I was always that way before but he made me wait...wait for his approval.    I have gone out and done other things for fun that I wanted to do.  I have made decisions about my future that I feel are very important to make my situation more comfortable.

BUT...I am not happy with how I look.  I have avoided that.  I have poked at it...but not taken it serious enough to control it.  I know that in order for me to be more confident with my future, I need to be more confident with my looks.  So I guess that is my next major project.  Besides the year of classes and tests.

2 comments:

Jo ~ said...

I have no doubt you will get it done too! :) Beauty on the inside shines on the outside you know, main thing is health. :)

Nancy said...

My doctor says I am healthy inspite of my extra weight. I just want to FEEL better too. I carry too much and my back is not happy with me...let alone my ankles. So...I need to get tough with myself. It is not what I eat, it is lack of movement.