Sunday, August 23, 2015

Stirred Not Shaken

40 hour work week.  Not last week.  I spent SO much time in my office....

And I got up at 3:30 one morning to drop my son off at the airport,  He left for NYC for a week.  I was here with his fiancee.  All she does it complain...complain about him...complain about her job....
Those 2  belong together!  He complains...she complains...

I love my job and actually talking to the families and helping them get started and understand what they are doing is fun.  I like this part.  The part I am not going to like as much comes later...when I have to call the ones whose kids are not checking into class nor making any progress.

I have to finish the bathroom painting...I do not have my office set up yet.  I have been using what i have.  I just have not had time to do anything.

I spent all day yesterday trying to get my yard in order.  It had been neglected for so long I didn't get much of anywhere.  It seemed that way, anyway. But I have two and a half yard waste bags full to prove the contrary.  I even cleaned out the garage.  Well, I still have some stuff out there to get rid of...but it is basically cleaned out.

Next weekend I am going to definitely get my office painted...finish painting the bathroom and start the paver patio and fire pit.  I will have to finish it evenings after work.

I am getting a little burned out by being the only one to work this hard around here.  Bethany doesn't half do what I ask her to do.  Brittany will do anything I ask, on the weekends.  She gets pretty worn out by her job and I can understand that.  Working with kids will drain ya.

I am going to sleep well tonight!  As long as the thunderstorms aren't too bad tonight.  Otherwise Jack will wake me up with his shaking.


No comments: