Thursday, July 6, 2017

Vertigo

Sometimes you feel like life is just spinning out of control.  Sometimes you feel like things are spinning because you panic.  I have experienced the latter.  And I do not know what I am panicking about.  Just random anxiety.

My family all gathered at my parents' for the July 4th holiday.  Well, my kids and I were not there.  My son was working.  Bethany was not working but Jordan was.  She came over to do some grilled food for dinner, we had some drinks, walked to the city park to watch the fireworks and walked back home for some strawberry-rhubarb dessert.

My mother called me the next night to tell me that my father had spent the 4th in bed because he had passed out that morning.  She said they decided it was his vertigo.  They decided.  He passed out briefly.  I could tell she was all nerved up.  My younger sister and her family was staying at the house.  My mom gets very easily flustered anymore.  Luckily, they left this morning and I talked to my dad who sounded pretty good.  He said he was fine.  He said it was just some vertigo.   Hhhmmmm...after the meds he is on every since that full length clot in his right leg 3 years ago...I am not totally convinced but he said he is having blood work and a check up done on Monday so I pray he is going to be okay.

Back to Bethany....she is having second thoughts.  She is not sure, anymore, that Jordan is the one.  She seems to think that she may have missed out on a pretty great guy. When she told me who it was...oi.  I told her that she really needs to think about who this guy is and his problems.  She is not going to make his world better because it is up to him to figure things out and he DOES have a lot of things to over come.  It is fine if they are friends but he is NOT her guy.  I told her that she just needs to concentrate on whether Jordan is her guy all by himself and not be thinking someone, specifically, would be better because the grass is not greener. Each person comes with his own set of negativities.
I guess I will need to help her sort things out.


However...I am still working on sorting out my own pile...


No comments: