Friday, May 29, 2020

Sporadic Rain

The house was a 'no'.  I am going to just go forward with my original plan and stay put for a while. 

Today has on and off black clouds and sun shine. There are sporadic down pours.  It is making my head hurt.

Last official day of school.  I am completing student notes.  Next week I will work on Progress Reports.  The teachers technically have 2 more weeks to work.  It will not take me that long however, I may just work on progress reports a few each morning and then do either outside or inside work each day.  I am working out my work schedule.  I have to stick to it if I am going to complete everything.

I also need to stick to an exercise plan.  I don't want to weigh 500 lbs and my muscles are noodles.

I heard from my son.  Same old list of complaints.  I am exercising some tough love.  I told him that I was not going to be his sounding board because I could not take listening to it.  He complains that she does not respect him and treats him like an annoyance.  I told him that he obviously does not respect himself because he lets her do it over and over.  If she even thinks he MIGHT leave her, she will say something that she knows he wants to hear and he gives in...but nothing changes.  I told him to quit wasting his life, pack his things and leave.  He has a place to go. But if he stays, he is obviously okay with everything so don't complain to me.  I may have to repeat a few times that I don't want to hear it anymore because he does nothing to help himself.  I sometimes wonder about his wiring.

Well, this is short and sweet.  I am off to finish up something I am working on then, I will clean up the kitchen and plot out my weekend.


No comments: