Saturday, September 15, 2018

Making it Mine

I am still slogging through.  Yes, I still have some boxes that I need to unpack or put away.  My office is still not completely in order but it is in order enough that it is functional.  I am going to be hanging things on my walls, which is a new thing for me. 

I have never been good at decorating so I am taking my time. 

I went to a festival today with my parents that turned out not to be much and I ended up melting in the sun at a Corvette Show with them.  My dad has a corvette that he refurbished (I know that is not the correct terminology but it is close enough...it is...it is!).    However, I did manage to find a cookie jar that matches my new decor and so I can get rid of the one that douche bought at a yard sale for $3 over 6 years ago to give to me for my bday...and there was no reason for it other than he knew my bday was coming and he had absolutely no interest in dealing with it. 



Wow..that picture is much bigger than necessary...
It was nice to come home today and Lucy jumped and danced and squealed.  It is nice to have that kind of enthusiasm! 

I spent my time in the evenings last week binge watching some shows in Netflix.  It was nice to not have homework but I am going to suffer for it because I will have to spend my afternoon and evening tomorrow working. 

So...this is short and sweet. 

2 comments:

Jo ~ said...

Have you seen "Shameless?" I'm still watching this one. Good stuff on Netflix.

Nancy said...

I found another one to watch now...The Good Cop. It is hokey but it doesn't make me flinch. Ha ha!