Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pass the Umbrella

Just when you think things are working out to a point where you have breathing room.  Then something happens that puts your faith to the test.  Can you live the example?

I got up late yesterday.  Guess I shut the alarm on my phone off in my sleep.  Then I was having technical issues logging into my work email and account.  Then the first parent I called was pissy with me.  Ok...suck it up.  Shake it off.  Which I did.

This morning I woke up with a sore throat, earache, body aches...time to use my flonase and sudafed.  Green tea and honey helped. 

The morning was going along ok then my son called to tell me his wife lost her job.  That is a whole story in itself but don't say anything about your employer on FB, especially if they are immature hillbillies. 

Brit was looking for another job but was hoping to keep this one until she had something else lined up.  TJ was stressed out over bills and money as it was.  Over the weekend I had bought him the part he needs to fix his car and gave them some money for groceries. 

They were looking to buy a manufactured home in an upscale park in a good school district.  I was going to scrape together some money to help with the down payment.  His dad is kicking in a good amount. 

Now this.  AND the cherry on top of my day...when Bethany came home and closed the garage door...one if the springs broke.  $180 tomorrow.  

So...prayer.  Trust.  Faith.  Somehow...He will fix it.

1 comment:

Jo ~ said...

oh goodness ... when it rains it pours.